Numerous reasons to be apart of a group of people who dig in just a little deeper to make a difference all point to joining one of the Chamber's committees.
Chamber Committees are not all about "meetings," but rather about "meeting;"
meeting new people, meeting on-going needs, meeting a one-time request, meeting volunteer hour requirements, and much more.
Here are just a few of those opportunities:
- Chamber Ambassadors - Click on the subhead labeled "Ambassadors" at left to see what they do, who they are, and how to join them
- Membership - Assist Jackie Toppin in developing ideas and executing plans that benefit our current members and draw in new ones
- SunDowners & SunUppers - Fill an active roll in these mixers, morning or evening by making phone calls to remind members, meet and greet at the events, etc.
- Tourism - The Fallbrook Tourism Bureau is a part of the Chamber and is an exciting opportunity for involvement. CEO Lila Hargrove will help you find a place in this forward-looking group.
- Awards Luncheon - Our annual luncheon where community leaders are recognized for their hard work and contribution, Chamber Board Officers are installed, and Chamber members mix socially for an enjoyable event
- Christmas Parade - Fallbrook's official start of the Christmas season, held the first Saturday of December each year
- Avocado Festival - The Chamber's main source of revenue, allowing the operation and funding of many yearlong projects. This event needs a lot of hands-on prep and day-of work but what fun to see people from all over enjoy our friendly village.
- Honorary Mayor Race - Are you aware that Fallbrook has an Honorary Mayor? It is a fun-filled few months of campaign events, posters, fundraising and networking events.
- Chamber Business Member Expo - Once a year event focusing on providing exposure for Members' businesses and getting marketing materials into the hands of prospective clients
- Golf Tournament - Our annual charity event. A recipient is chosen each year to benefit from the day of outdoor networking and just plain fun. Volunteers assist in the planning, choice of course, ticket sales, and day-of arrangements.
You may have signed up for a committee (or two) when you joined the Chamber but might want to look at something new or different. Please call or email Jackie Toppin at the Chamber office today!
760-728-5845 or firstname.lastname@example.org