About San Diego District Office
The San Diego District Office (SDO) of the SBA serves the two southern most counties of California: San Diego and Imperial.
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders.
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting, better operating or expanding a small business through (SCORE) Counselors to America’s Small Business.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
- Women's Business Ownership Representatives are available to advise women business owners.
- Special loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade.
- If you're a veteran, you can get business counseling and information about SBA guaranteed loans.