Numerous reasons to be apart of a group of people who dig in just a little deeper to make a difference all point to joining one of the Chamber's committees.
Chamber Committees are not all about "meetings", but rather about "meeting";
meeting new people, meeting on-going needs, meeting a one-time request, meeting volunteer hour requirements, and much more.
Here are just a few of hose opportunities:
- Chamber Ambassadors - click on the tab labled "Ambassadors" to see what they do, who they are and how to join them
- Membership - Assist Jackie Toppin in developing ideas and executing plans that benefit our current members and draw in new ones
- SunDowners & SunUppers - fill an active roll in these mixers, morning or evening by making phone calls to remind members, meet and greet at the events, etc.
- Tourism - The Fallbrook Tourism Bureau is a part of the Chamber and is an exciting opportunity for involvement. CEO Richard Kennedy will help you find a place on this forward-looking group.
- Awards Dinner - Our annual gala where community leaders are recognized for their hard work and conribution, Chamber Board Officers are installed, and Chamber Members mix socially for an elegant and enjoyable event
- Christmas Parade - Fallbrook's shining community event and total fun
- Avocado Festival - The Chamber's main source of revenue allowing the operation and funding of many yearlong projects. This event needs a lot of hands-on prep and day-of work but what fun to see people from all over enjoy this friendly village.
- Honorary Mayor Race - Are you aware that Fallbrook has an Honorary Mayor? It is a fun-filled few months of campaign events, posters, and lots of rah rah.
- Business Expo - Once a year event focusing on providing exposure for Members' Businesses and getting marketing materials into the hands of prospective clients
- Golf Tournament - What could rival the fun of being a pary of the annual charity event. A recipient is chosen each year to benefit from the day of outdoor networking and just plain fun. Volunteers assist in the planning, choice of course, ticket sales and day-of arrangements.
- Women in Business Networking Breakfast - Just what it sounds like; business women meeting around breakfast to network, gather practical ideas, market their own interests, plus, the setting is always delightful. Help with the planning, day-of needs, and pre-sales.
You may have signed up for a committee (or two) when you joined the Chamber but might want to look at something new or different. Please call or email Jackie Toppin at the Chamber Office today!